Friday, January 18, 2013

Valentine's Day Cards

In the spirit of Valentine's day, I spent last weekend making Valentines for my family.  Here is a peak at what I created with the help of my younger sister. I also have a 17 year old grandson and his is still in the making and I think the best one to come. It is made from Steampunk paper. Look up steampunk on Google to get an idea. These are not a nice as some of the ones I have seen on the internet but I think they are ok.

For mom





                                          The envelope was made on the cricket machine and then
                                          embossed.
                                            For my 2 month old grand baby Ary.


                                                   My grand daughter Tessa
                                             
                                            For oldest Grand daughter in College





Second to last Grand Daughter Aaliyah


1 comment:

  1. Those are all just lovely, you did a fantastic job! and I love your blog background.

    ReplyDelete