Friday, November 23, 2012

Scrapbooking

I started off to work today, Friday, drove 30 minutes on almost an empty tank, to get there and was told I was not needed. The client was suppose to notify my office or call the after hours phone number that she was provided when she signed up.  

I used the time wisely. I went to my favorite store Hobby Lobby to purchase more yarn.  I proceeded to purchase gasoline, and get something to eat. I then went home early to get started on the project below. It took me until midnight only because my craft room has no extra tables or storage so I had to spread it all out to sort through it. I almost gave up, but I said no I am running out of time. I do not have to work Saturday. I am going to finish this page for my mother's scrapbook. It is her Christmas gift, I have two more pages I want to complete. Here is the first one.


And today Nov 24th I finish three more pages. The last one is not embellished as much as the others, it is more whimsical because of where they were taken and what my family was doing. 





This is only part of the last page, my scanner is only so wide, the camera I used for the above isn't doing them justice so I used the scanner to get most of the page for an example. It is of my newest grand daughter Ary Born 11.7.12. I love the layout, I got the inspiration from Daniel Thompson in the 2006 issue of Memory Makers Magazine 



1 comment: